Click here to fill out the refund transfer request form, this form can be downloaded and emailed directly to email@example.com or dropped off at the Neighborhood Guild or the SK Rec Center. Physical forms are also available at both facilities. We cannot process your refund until this form is submitted.
The Neighborhood Guild has a drop box that is available 24/7, the drop box is to the right of the staircase at the main entrance of the building.
If you are mailing your request form please mail it to 325 Columbia Street, Peace Dale, RI. 02879. We will honor the date that the envelope is postmarked as the date received.
One day classes:
- No refunds will be issued less than 72 hours prior to the class.
Multi day or week classes:
Withdrawal from program 72 hours before the first class (excluding weekends and holidays) receives a full refund less a $5 processing fee.
Withdrawal from program less than 72 hours before or after the first class, receives an 80% refund less a $5 processing fee. If withdrawal is after the second class, no refund will be issued.
- If program withdrawal is five business days before the first class a full refund less a $5 processing fee and less the materials fee if the camp requires it, will be provided.
- If program withdrawal is less than 3 business days before the start of camp, an 50% refund less a $5 processing fee and less the materials fee if the camp requires it, will be provided.
- A Doctor's Note must be submitted to the front desk at the Neighborhood Guild or SK Rec Center within 1 week of the program ending for a full refund less a $5 processing fee.
- We are able to transfer participants within the same course code, if the program codes do not start with the same 3 letters then we cannot accommodate the transfer request.